The Office Manager is a flexible and proactive member of the Clickspring team with the primary goal of running a smooth, efficient office and supporting the Operations, Finance and Design teams. He or she continually initiates projects to enhance productivity, improve the office environment and enrich the office culture. The Office Manager will support Clickspring’s New York office, but also the Austin office, as needed.
The Office Manager is a problem solver with impeccable time management skills, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude. He or she is a team player, resourceful, cost-conscious, efficient, motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Office Manager works with the President, Controller, Director of Operations, the VPs of Design and the studio design staff to support the ongoing efficient workings of the office. He or she must understand and appreciate the Clickspring design process, proactively maintaining a working knowledge of all projects flowing through the studio in order to anticipate the needs of the teams. The Office Manager serves as multifaceted administrative support, so the ability to multitask, self-manage, and self-motivate are essential traits for this role.
Primary Job Functions:
- Support President of the firm by maintaining and monitoring his busy schedule, organizing his papers and desk, maintaining his iPhone, iPad and MacBook Air.
- Responsible for answering phone, directing calls and taking messages.
- Organizing phone equipment and teleconferencing tools for daily morning huddles, staff meetings, client meetings and other ad hoc meetings.
- Sending Outlook calendar meeting notices, coordinating times internally and with clients, and maintaining company calendar.
- General office management, including ordering studio and office supplies, facilitating office, printer and equipment repairs.
- Handle travel arrangements for office personnel (Domestic & International), including arranging air and ground transportation & hotels, obtaining necessary travel documents, maintaining frequent flyer information and liaising with clients when required.
- Maintain phone & contact lists (internal & client) and materials resources.
- Research award shows and handle award entries.
- Maintain computer and software inventory.
- Support office IT needs: interface with third-party IT provider for hardware/software/printer repair.
- Interface with building for such things as weekend extended hours, use of conference room, deliveries, etc.
- Oversee all shipping/mailing/messengers.
- Maintain office business filing system.
- Coordinate holiday and summer parties and other group outings.
- Handle hospitality during client visits.
- Keep office and studio environment in good order.
- Follow studio policies and procedures while upholding high professional standards.
- Assist in new hire onboarding: setting up setting up email addresses, obtaining business cards if necessary.
- Prepare for weekly staff & operations meetings and record minutes/key takeaways and action items
- Work hand-in-hand with the Director of Operations on creation of workload schedule including active participation in weekly Ops meetings.
- Special projects and additional duties as required, including but not limited to internet research for certain projects, assist in purchasing props for broadcast sets.
- Assist the Controller with accounts payable data entry into the QuickBooks accounting system.
- Assist Controller with maintenance of the Projector time entry system, including running and distributing weekly Budget v Actual reports and other ad hoc requests.
- Prepare expense reports for upper management, including collecting and coding receipts for Amex and Cash expenditures.
- Ad hoc requests and projects, as they arise.
Direct applicants only, no recruiters.
New York, NY