About Clickspring Design:
Clickspring is an international firm specializing in strategic, narrative-based design solutions. We create custom environments and sets for Broadcast news and sports, interior commercial architecture, and experiential marketing and events. Form follows content in all of our work. At the heart of this content lies a message that our clients wish to communicate. The analysis that gets us to that message and ultimately informs our design solutions is deeply rooted in the disciplines of theater set design, architectural theory and practice, brand building, and simple good storytelling. The built results speak for our clients.
Director of Sales Outreach
Chief Executive Officer
Works in collaboration with:
Director of Business Development, Director of Finance, Director of Operations
No Direct Reports
As the Director of Sales Outreach, you will play a pivotal role in Clickspring Design’s growth by identifying, developing, and converting project design opportunities in our target industry verticals. Your ability to establish and nurture relationships with potential clients will be key to your success in this role. This position offers the flexibility of remote work and will be compensated based on a commission structure to be negotiated.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a passion for creative design and want to be part of a dynamic team at Clickspring Design, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to your relevant experience and explaining why you’re the ideal candidate for the Director of Sales Outreach position.
Join us in shaping environments that engage, connect, and inspire!
Primary Job Functions:
- Identify and target potential clients and projects in the broadcast media, healthcare, tech, hospitality, entertainment, events, experiential design, and corporate facilities industries.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of project design opportunities.
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and proposals.
- Proven experience and a track record of success in converting project sales.
- A deep understanding of the broadcast media, healthcare, tech, hospitality, entertainment, events, and corporate facilities industries.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own schedule effectively.
*Please include a copy of your resume, software proficiencies and relevant work samples when applying.*
Clickspring Design is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.